Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i heart faces "i wanna dance"!


"You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart." ~Author Unknown

This week's challenge is a fun one at i heart faces, "i wanna dance"! My daughter calls herself a ballerina most days, but will shake her booty with the best of them at any given time. In this picture my daughter is dancing at the beach because, well, why not?!

Every evening in the lull before dinner I turn up the music as a call to my fellow dancers! My 8-year old son comes running from his homework, my 6-year old son comes skipping from legos & my 3-year old daughter throws on her tutu and we all just let go. We dance without talking some days, most days, we just laugh. Each child has their own individual moves and favorite songs to get down to. It is one of my favorite things to do with all three of my children. The whole world disappears and it's just us.

Now head on over to i heart faces and check out some more dance pictures!





3 comments:

  1. I really like this! Such pretty colors, and she is darling -- her hair looks like sunshine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...they'll have such good memories and it may always be a stress reliver for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the cutest smile in that picture! And what a fun thing to do before dinner. Your kids will always remember that.

    ReplyDelete