Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i heart faces- yellow


"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. And everything you do. Yeah, they were all yellow too."- Coldplay

Yellow is the color of the week at i heart faces. I thought of lemons, bananas, sunflowers, and so on. I couldn't get my act together to properly work a yellow prop. My daughter said her hair was yellow and I thought of stars, thanks to a little help from a favorite Coldplay song of mine. So here's my little yellow haired star.

 Check out i heart faces for some yellow inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. great idea and such a candid model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great, fun expression..very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, so cute!! Great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so clever! Really! I love sidewalk chalk and what better compliment than a darling smile?

    ReplyDelete